Delay Pay powered by TUA
Customers needing financing at the point-of-purchase use high-interest credit cards have few other alternatives
Delay Pay benefits the consumer and merchant
Delay Pay benefits consumers by providing a financing option for essential expenses and merchants providing consumers options.
Unlike others in the BNPL marketplace, Delay Pay focuses on meeting consumers at the point of sale for expenses: dental, medical & health, veterinarian, and vehicle.
BENEFITS FOR CUSTOMERS
BENEFITS FOR MERCHANTS
How it Works
Delay pay is part of XPayLink accessed through the XceleranCC-Virtual Terminal or your myServiceJOBS field apps.
Your customer is presented with the option to pay normally or view the Delay Pay options. Here’s how:
To get started you need a Merchant Account from GPI and complete an application for Delay Pay.
How does Delay Pay help my customers?
- Flexible, secure payment plans let customers buy now and pay over time.
- Customers can take advantage of more purchasing power.
- They can easily choose monthly financing options at checkout both online and in-person.
- Delay Pay simplifies the installment plan with a transparent payment schedule and no hidden fees.
- An easy and quick application process requires only a few data points for a real-time decision
What’s in it for me?
- Don’t miss out on a sale because of cost barriers.
- Boost revenue by offering flexible payment options.
- Increase cash flow by receiving the full purchase amount from the lending company upfront.
- Stay ahead of the competition by offering more payment methods
“Global Payments Integrated is not a consumer lending company. Delay Pay is powered by Tua, a consumer financing solution that pays merchants upfront and allows consumers to pay over time. ©2021 Global Payments Inc. Global Payments Integrated is a service mark of Global Payments Inc.® All rights reserved. All trademarks and service marks contained herein are the sole and exclusive property of their respective owners. OpenEdge Payments LLC is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, CA and BMO Harris Bank NA. GPI198200