- Accounting Software for the Franchises to ensure that the Franchises are keeping accurate records.
- Reporting of Revenue promptly and with Accuracy, including various forms of payment methods to audit against (so that the Franchisor gets paid their royalty or license fees accurately and timely).
- Monitoring the Profitability of the Franchises in order to maintain strong motivation for all parties.
- Monitoring the Productivity of the Franchises in order to maintain strong motivation for all parties.
- Monitoring the Revenue of the Franchises in order to grow the business so that all the parties involved can increase their motivation.
- Rolling up KPIs of Franchises that own multiple locations to help Franchises increase their revenue and profits.
- Rolling up KPIs for the Franchisor who wants to monitor by geographies or by owners so that they can, ultimately, help Franchises increase revenue and profits.
- QBD to QBO Migrations to help Franchises convert to Cloud-Based Systems (Migration can be a roadblock).
- Other Software to QBO Migration to help Franchises convert.
- Prices are better than a Franchisee can get on their own.
- Flexible business models with strong value for the Franchisee so that the Franchisor can consider shifting the cost onto the Franchise.
- KPI reporting with little to no cost to the Franchisor.
- If the Franchisor has custom software, then the ability to integrate into that software.
Flexible business models are important for both Franchises and Dealership Networks. Ideally, the model would be able to supply the tools at little to $0 upfront OR monthly costs to the Franchisor with an incredibly strong value to the Franchisee (little up-front costs with some reasonable monthly costs) whereby they are merely shifting their vendors on a few items in order to adopt the solution.
The Intuit – XSI model allows for exactly this EVEN when upfront integration or customization costs are considered.
Support - Onboarding - Training:
In these scenarios, XSI runs the onboarding, training, & and support (vs. Intuit). XSI’s Support and Onboarding is top tier with a 90-day FREE Instant Messaging (I.M.) direct to the customer onboarding. Not a chat service on XSI’s site. But rather a dedicated team available in a closed I.M. chat w/ the customer directly.
In addition, all support is FREE for life as long as the customer is using the Software. Access after 90 days is through Email, Site Chat, and Phone.
Additional Training is also FREE for life.
For the Franchisor or Dealer HQ, a similar but more intimate support staff is in place.
Between the modularity of the Software Solutions, all of the additional services that can be provided (e.g. Bookkeeping, Negative Review Removal, etc…), an incredibly flexible business model, customization or integration abilities, and world-class QB data migration, and top-tier I.M. Support for onboarding, XSI has the end customer covered.
XSI has even developed, in cooperation with Intuit, a custom Chart of Accounts Software tool to aid in QBD to QBO migrations. This tool has been used by the Franchise Department at Intuit for years.
Most of the solutions are Branded XSI with Intuit having a strong co-brand.XSI can also include co-branding and full branding by any Franchise Dealer Network under Contract Terms that makes sense for all.
XSI has built Xinator Central. This product is a centralized dashboard and database that allows for all products connected to it to be modular in use and to provide data for the KPI Features. It’s easy to use, pleasing to the eye, and incredibly impactful on a business.
Hunter Douglas Xinator Central
Intuit and XSI teamed up a number of years ago to build a custom integration between Hunter Douglas’s (“HD”) Cloud-based ordering system, Direct Connect (“DC”), and QuickBooks Online. There are over 1,500 HD Dealers who sell HD and then a much larger group of over 6,500 when considering non-HD Brands.
There are approximately 65% of all HD Dealers using this XSI-built integration with virtually zero downtime since it went into place a number of years ago.
The integration is bulletproof and the efficiencies to the dealer network are incredibly high. XSI uses a co-branded Xinator Central Software product for this account.
ProForma Xinator Central
Intuit and XSI teamed up with ProForma a number of years ago to build a custom integration between ProForma’s (“PF”) Cloud-based ordering system and Quickbooks Online.